Wilson Company Building Contractors also provides Nantucket Property Management in their general services.
$2,400 per year
$200 per month
Billing done Bi-Annually, generally mid-March and mid-October.
Our Nantucket Caretaking Services include:
- Weekly visits to property (usually done on Friday or Monday).
- Inspection of residence both interior and exterior for maintenance issues, damage or potential for loss, as well as theft or vandalism.
- Inspection of crawl space and/or basement.
- Inspection of fossil fuel storage (Propane/Oil) to insure adequate volume for seasonal heating needs.
- Inspection of Mechanicals especially when domestic water remains on year-round. Boilers, Furnaces, and/or heat pumps are confirmed to be functioning properly and thermostats are at the appropriate temperature setting.
- Inspection of Communication, Alarm and Security Devices to confirm functionality and proper system monitoring when applicable.
- Inspection of premises for rodents and insects.
- Notification to Owner of any issues and/or potential issues.
- 24 hour emergency response service with access to plumbing, heating, electrical, and mechanical contractors, in addition to the standard house building subcontractors we use on a regular basis.
- Additional property checks necessitated as result of extreme weather such as hurricanes, high winds, heavy snows, sub-zero temperatures, or at the request of the homeowner, are completed and billed at an hourly basis.
Labor incurred, materials used, subcontractor services, deliveries made, house openings/closings, cleanings, after hour or emergency response due to alarm and/or any other associated are billed to the customers at the cost of work billed to the company plus 15%.
Please note: When the owner’s are in residence, Wilson Company will not enter property unless called to do so.